Sunday, June 7, 2009

Lonely

Hello everyone,
Today Alina is doing great! She is walking around and begging to go home. She had the epadurmal and catheter removed today, tomorrow she is suppose to have the chest tube removed and then moved to a regular room. The surgeon said he will probably release her tomorrow, so now we are just awaiting the decision of the nurology team. The doctor said he feels she will get to go home on Tuesday. Tonight Tanya is back home with poppy and mommy is all alone. I miss her already! She of course called me just a bit ago telling me she misses me and said she homes I come home tomorrow. I told her maybe Tuesday or Wednesday she said Tuesday please. How funny! On a good note poppy is not lonely anymore, he is happy to have her home. She said she was swimming and poppy to. Dave said he didn't plan on swimming but since she asked him to he did. Alina looks great acts great. So its great. She will need to take it easy for a while, which will be hard for her. Well I guess I will read for a while before bed, so have a great night and God Bless!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment