Monday, February 2, 2009

Kiev

Hello everyone,
Our flight to Kiev was good. We had vip services so we didn't have to do anything but walk through and pick up our luggage. Our guy took care of all paperwork. Then Angelina had another guy waiting for us to take us to our hotel. Being in Ukraine before I was spoilled with the places I stayed. Not so much with this one. Its ok just really run down. We will make the best of it, this is part of the experience. David and I went down the street to the market and bought some food and drinks. The people where very helpful. I am looking forward to hopfully a good night sleep. I am very tired. If anything intereting happens between now and then we will let you know. God is with us I know this.
We will talk to you all soon. If anyone would like to call us Julie has the number.
Freda and David
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment