Thursday, February 26, 2009

Normal life

Hello! I have not posted any comment lately probably because I have became a custom to life here so all the different things are now normal plus I can not remember what all I have wrote about before and don't want to bore you with repeat info. The day we went to court for alena was a big holiday here it was mans day or I think formerly military day it is a day when all males are celebrated they had a special program at alena orphanage that we got to watch. Unfortunately freda did not show me the special attention I deserved as a male and said maybe on fathers day in america now that I am a father. Went shopping today and I find that there is a lot of selection at the shopping centers here aspecialy clothing. We had Olga with us today but yesterday me and freda explored a little bit on our own and it is very difficult to find interesting shops on your own when you can not read most of the signs. Went into an appliance shop, unfortunately we can not fit a refrigerator on the airplane because some of the fridges had a lot of "bling". Most of the stores her have heavy store security so their is some one watching your every move and with the prices being lower than the US I almost feel like I am stealing.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

4 comments:

  1. Well thank you BIG POPPA!!!!! We appreciate the nice little stories you do tell :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh David, you do humor me!!
    You will have quite the special Daddy's day this year! (and Mom too!)
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxox hugs to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. You actually gave me something good to smile and actually laugh about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. David, I hate to break the news to you but there is not going to be a man's day when you get back. There are those that might say that it is man's day ever day but you and I know better. All joking aside you are in our prays and we look forward to you and your family coming home. Just a reminder anything you buy you have to bring home on the plane. I know these last days will seem long and hard but your on the down hill fall now.
    Terry

    ReplyDelete