Monday, February 9, 2009

Rainy day

Good morning everyone, it's 7:15am and I just set down with a cup of coffee and read the comments that everyone has left. I do want to apologize for not having pictures up on the blog. Here's the thing I only have my black berry. My phone is acting as my computer. So when we return home we will put pictures up. We do want to thank everyone for there prayers! We want to say hello to our 2 nephews Durrell and Denver who are our youngest followers. We love and miss you! We want to thank Julie for making the blog happen and keeping us updated. We want to thank Jamie, Julie, and Dad for the phone calls and e-mails! We want to thank Mom for taking such good care of Basil and the girls. Today it is raining so we will be running around in the rain. Its ok! Well I will go for now, need to get David a cup of coffee. Peace and God Bless!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

3 comments:

  1. t's so that funny that you can write and it goes through the sky and comes to Mommy's compooter! - Denver

    ReplyDelete
  2. I commend you. I remember when you told me you never travel anywhere until last Spring. You are doing fantastic. Congratulations and God bless you both in everything you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. is there a coffee difference??? HA
    i will wait for the pictures!

    LOVE you all ... hugs to my nieces !!

    ReplyDelete